Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Mod de folosire
Difuzare: Folositi 3 sau 4 picaturi in difuserul preferat.
Uz intern: Diluati 1 picatura in 100 ml de lichid (apa, ulei de cocos, ceai).
Uz Topic (pe pierel): Aplicati 1 sau 2 picaturi pe zona dorita. Pentru a minimiza impactul asupra sensibilitatii pielii (inrosire), diluati cu ulei de cocos. (recomandam Fractionated Coconut Oil).
Posibila senzitivitate a pielii. A nu se tine la indemana copiilor. Evitati contactul cu ochii, urechea interna, zonele sensibile. Daca sunteti insarcinata, alaptati sau sub tratament medicamentos, cereti avizul medicului inainte de folosire.